Join NAPPNAPP is an association of Australian psychiatrists and Australian psychiatric trainees
To Become a Member
- You must have a valid AHPRA number (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Read the Terms and conditions of membership.
- Identify two members of the medical profession to nominate and second your application (or ask NAPP to help you do this).
- Fill out the Application for Membership below and submit
Note: NAPP Membership is only available to Australian psychiatrists and Australian Psychiatric trainees
The membership fees* determined by the Society are:
- Registrar Member $25
- Ordinary Member $297
* Please note that membership fees are subject to change at any general meeting of the association. All membership fees are GST-inclusive.